Kitchen Team Member at Chick-fil-A Cottonwood FSR
Thank you for considering our restaurant! Our kitchen team member focuses on food quality, food safety and cleanliness in every aspect of their role. Tasks include breading chicken, producing all crave-able Chick-fil-A menu items, washing dishes, hand squeezing lemons and maintaining a pristine working environment. Every team member is responsible for up keeping a professional and productive workplace focused especially on a culture of team work and positive personal leadership.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Always delivering crave-able food, in a timely manner, that meets or exceeds Chick-fil-A requirements
- Maintains a sense of urgency while on the clock
- Practices effective communication skills
- Hustles at opening and closing procedures.
- Encourages teamwork and a culture of accountability
- Maintains a positive and uplifting attitude towards fellow team members and guests.
- Demonstrates the Core 4 with every guest interaction. (Creates eye contact, shares a smile, Speaks Enthusiastically, & Stays Connected)
- Takes direction from leadership well. Appreciates and implements any feedback as “Teachable”
- Is servant hearted to others. Extends the same grace and courtesy to team as they extend to guests.
- Stays on task and is not distracted
- Arrives on time to their schedule shifts and promptly ready to work
- Comes to work according to appearance and grooming guidelines set out in the handbook