Drive Thru and Front of House Team Member Chick-fil-A Cottonwood
Our drive thru and front counter operations require great guest interaction and a sense of urgency. We are happy to train you on use of our ipad order taking systems and how to care for our guests at the cash register.
Responsibilities & Character Standards include:
- Maintains a sense of urgency while on the clock.
- Practices effective communication skills
- Hustles at opening and closing procedures.
- Encourages teamwork and a culture of accountability
- Maintains a positive and uplifting attitude towards fellow team members and guests.
- Demonstrates the Core 4 with every guest interaction. (Creates eye contact, shares a smile, Speaks Enthusiastically, & Stays Connected)
- Takes direction from leadership well. Appreciates and implements any feedback as “Teachable”
- Accurately fulfills the Recipe for Service, and Service Behaviors.
- Accurately fulfills LEAN systems (Prep, Thawing, Fileting, Chicken Entrees)
- Disciplined in the use of Pathways
- Enthusiastically enjoys interacting with guests and always prioritizes GUESTS > CLEAN > STOCK
- Is servant hearted to others. Extends the same grace and courtesy to team as they extend to guests.
- Stays on task and is not distracted with conversations and messing around with other team members while on the clock.
- Arrives on time to their schedule shifts and promptly ready to work
- Comes to work according to appearance and grooming guidelines set out in the handbook
- Remains confident, positive, and poised in busy situations.